0

bring on the love

As a graphic designer first, and stationery design second, I realize that while the two design worlds are very different, they are of course intrinsically related to each other. There are definite styles to the wedding design world, and I find interesting when the design "real world" seemingly takes cues from the wedding/romantic/feminine style of the wedding world. But then I think, is that the chicken vs. the egg syndrome? Does wedding style/design come from real world? Or does the wedding world have it's own trends that radiate outward? It is a big enough chunk of the industry to make an impact. Either way, they do influence each other, and I'm more than happy when I identify styles from wedding design in real world packaging and vice versa. Here are some of my favorite packaging designs that include beautiful details that could be amazing wedding invitations:








0 comments: