0

love in patterns



We are starting up a post a day. Woot woot! We will be finally showing a bunch of recent works that we are really excited about. We had a lot of June & July brides and have tons to show! Here's the first installment, Candace & Philip. Aqua and chocolate brown give their modern seaside affair an amazing touch. Here's an email we received from the bride, who is actually an event planner at a popular wedding venue here in San Diego.

"I wanted to thank you for the beautiful work on the invites! They are stunning! I love the contrast of the belly band against the invite and I showed them off at my bridal shower yesterday. Every single person said they had never seen a design like that before! I told them to see you when they get married :) "

Thank YOU Candace, and we can't wait to design the rest of your coordinating pieces for your special day!

0 comments: